Saturday, March 24, 2007

Cricket !!!

Cricket world cup is going on and we had our last match yesterday. I felt very much relieved. I know it takes lot of time and mind gets occupied with the only thing, cricket. The game is sort of addictive.

So I'm happy about India going out of it in the league round itself. I know there is still a faint chance of qualifying for Super 8. But for that Bermuda should defeat Bangladesh and that is highly unlikely.

I don't know why but this game is sort of war in this country. People spend hours sitting in front of TV set and then few more hours discussing. And I'm no exception to it. And yesterday's one was a very crucial. Its result has decided our fate in world cup. Had we won, we were in. But now that's past. So many people must have stopped all their work early evening just to watch the yesterday's match. Every ball of it. Live. So many man hours wasted to see India loosing.

But thanks team India ! So many man hours are saved. There won't be any excitement in world cup now. People will just see the score and go to their work. Whatever may happen now. India is not playing. I thank you Mr. Dravid and others. I thank you very much !!!

No comments: